Friday, February 10, 2012

FAIAAI, Savaii

Some of you guys might be wondering who I am, am I from Faiaai? (DUH!..how else would I know so much about Faiaai). I am a lover of everything Faiaai. Have you tried searching our village on Google, and all you get is some weather forecast from 2008? An entry in Wikipedia that's as long as my little toe nail :(
I know sad isnt it, that a beautiful gem like Faiaai is unknown and hidden to rest of the world. Well thats why I decided to make this page (: Hopefully it makes it to the search engines of Google. tehe.
Just on a side note: I took most of the pictures I have on my site from this other Faiaai girl who goes to Faiaai pretty much every year.
HEY GIRL *points to the girl who owns the photos* I hope you dont mind tehe kakou ke aiga uma lavai Faiaai ae ah. lol Fa'afetai lava mo ata, a e le malie iai ia.. sei ka fekaui i Faiaai oga fa'aali mai lea o sou le malie. ERRR! ^_^

N.B: The views shown on this page are of mine and mine alone. Faiaai people do not share the same views etc etc :).
Watch This Space...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep ur posts going :) its awesome reading about Faiaai!! You are doing a great job.. and when your stuck in another country and want to know all about Faiaai.. your page is there! Nice work! And also.. you have made it to Google haha coz thats where I came across your page!! :)